Monday, December 14, 2009

Narrative Essay

Deep in the solitudal confinements of this hellish island I sat; My spear clenched close to my heart as I hid from the ebony beast. Deep cuts covered my body from the rough brush. My skin a haven for bites and measles. I have aged greatly since I our ship sank and became a castaway. I have matured more in the somewhat thirty days I've been here than I would in a full year back at home. I was not going to die after all these days of surviving.

Back to the danger at hand. The jaguar was near but not visible to me. The sky was turning dark and dusk was coming close as I had been hiding from this cat for hours. I couldn't let the day end as the dark cat would have its natural camouflage. I

1 comment:

  1. Good start. This approach could work. Obviously you need a lot more content. Focus on creative, specific imagery.

    ReplyDelete